Re: Lines to edges of \center-column

From: caagr98
Subject: Re: Lines to edges of \center-column
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 00:03:36 +0200

That's certainly a possibility, it's not working too well. I have to do the alignment manually, and I can't change the line style. Also, it's a bit buggy: putting box-drawers after kanji works fine, but if it's after a kana, it's not selectable, and it has a different width. There are also small gaps between the segments at certain zoom levels.

I think \fill-with-pattern seems somewhat related to what I want, but I'm guessing that one's implemented natively?

P.S. I think you're exaggerating with the encoding details.