strict notespacing with lyrics

From: Johannes Roeßler
Subject: strict notespacing with lyrics
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 13:00:45 +0200

Hi,

any ideas how to get a more even - ot lets say rhytmic - distribution of the notes with lyrics? In this example I don't like the gap after the 4th quaver in the upper voice caused by the long syllable "Herrn" in the second voice. I know, it will become ugly for very long syllables - but may be there is a way to get a little bit more even spacing? (and yes - I searched the archive - but maybe my english isn't good enough to find the matching search terms :( )

-------------8<----------------------

\version "2.19.58"

global = {
  \autoBeamOff