openlilylib: edition-engraver and \partial

From: arnepe
Subject: openlilylib: edition-engraver and \partial
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2017 20:49:52 -0700 (MST)

good morning,

can someone please enlighten me how to use the edition-engraver for tweaks
on a note before the first bar - when a piece starts with an upbeat?

Using " \editionMod xxx ... " on anything before "1 0/4" has not worked for
me so far...
(I'm using the "old" version, as found on openlilylib in
".../snippets/editorial-tools/edition-engraver")

cheers
Arne