Repeat sign in stanzas below score

From: Gregor Buchholz
Subject: Repeat sign in stanzas below score
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 13:25:50 +0000

Hello,

I added additional stanzas below a score as described in the doc (http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/stanzas#printing-stanzas-at-the-end-in-multiple-columns).

Now I want to print repeat signs at the beginning and at the end of a line. Of course, I could use the pipe symbol (vertical bar, |) and a colon (punctuation mark, :) in order for the reader to sing the respective line twice, like:

\score {

\markup {
 \fill-line {
   \column {
    \line { \bold "2."
     \column {
      "Land of hope and glory, mother of the free"
      "|: God, who made thee mighty, make thee mightier yet :|"

But it would be much nicer to print a "real" repeat sign. Obviously, I cannot use \bar "|:" in the text. Is there a way to get some nice repeat signs printed in the text?

Remarks:
- I could not find a repeat sign here: http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/notation/the-feta-font
- I could not find a snippet in the LSR with any combination of "stanza/s" | "markup" | "text" + "repeat"
- I found some interesting things at http://lilypond.org/doc/v2.18/Documentation/snippets/text but nothing that helped me here

Best,
Gregor.