Re[2]: Repeat sign in stanzas below score

From: Gregor Buchholz
Subject: Re[2]: Repeat sign in stanzas below score
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 19:42:45 +0000

Am 24.04.2017 um 19:42 schrieb Simon Albrecht:

I don’t know if there is anything easier than this:
Thank you very much, it works like a charm!

Maybe you’ll want to scale it.
I do! And I did it by adding a "#(layout-set-staff-size 9)" to your \layout section and a "\override StaffSymbol.staff-space = #0.6" to the \new Staff \with - Section. It needs a little experimenting for the repeat signs' appearance to match the text font's dimensions.

Thanks again,
Gregor.