Re: I want my fs back!

From: Jeffery Shivers
Subject: Re: I want my fs back!
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2017 12:08:01 +0000

On Tue, Apr 25, 2017 at 6:12 AM Stephan Zitzmann <address@hidden> wrote:
I have the problem with many files.

[...]

The problem is after incuding the resulting pdf in Latex with
\includegraphics all the ff in the lyrics text are missing.

So I rendered the lilypondfile as a svg, opened it with inkscape, convertet
the file to pdf, and included it in the same way in Latex. Now I have the
fs.

So I guess this is a problem of lilypond.

It seems like that *isn't* the case though, considering you found a workaround that fit after that part of the process.

Is it possible to attache files on this mailinglist?

Of course, but better if you can embed a tiny example.

Search "LaTeX remove ligatures" and you'll probably find your solution is to use the *newunicodechar* package.
Best,
Jeffery