Re: Frescobaldi input latency

From: Federico Bruni
Subject: Re: Frescobaldi input latency
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 16:02:53 +0200

Il giorno mer 26 apr 2017 alle 15:37, Shevek <address@hidden> ha scritto:
Does anybody else find the input in Frescobaldi to be sluggish? I find that the cursor lags noticeably when typing, navigating by arrow keys, or selecting with the mouse. I have auto-complete and "synchronize with cursor position" disabled but point-and-click enabled because I use it. This is the current version in the Ubuntu 16.04 repositories.

I guess that it happens only with certain files.. files which include a lot of files (or one very big file), right?
Checkout this issue:
https://github.com/wbsoft/frescobaldi/issues/473