Re: ignore code on include

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: ignore code on include
Date: Wed, 26 Apr 2017 23:49:40 +0200

Am 26.04.2017 um 23:28 schrieb Noeck:
> It's just that I prefer not to duplicate the number of files I have.
> Most of my scores are in a single file and I would need another one for
> each of those just containing:
>
> \include "soprano.ily"
> \new Staff \soprano

You may also want to have a look at
https://git.openlilylib.org/bfsc/kayser/blob/master/make.ly

for an interface where you can specify the target to be engraved as an
argument to an "\engrave" command (so far there are the individual
parts, 'score and 'choir (SATB+figured bass)).

Obviously there's fairly complicated programming behind that interface
(or rather between the clean entry file and the clean content files),
but for your use case you should be able to reach the goal with less effort.

Urs