Re: XML-Import into Frescobaldi Windows

From: zs.hassia
Subject: Re: XML-Import into Frescobaldi Windows
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 11:33:29 +0200

>> I know this problem science 2.19.4?
>
>2.19.4 of LilyPond or Frescobaldi?

The last working Lilypondversion I know is 2.19.41. I detected  the first
time with 2.19.45 and 49.

The problem exist with Frescobaldi 2.18/19 and 3. Win7 and win 10.

The report in Frescobaldi 3 is:
----------------------------
Starte lilypond-windows.exe 2.19.59 [La-valse-opaline-ende-1.ly]...
Processing `G:/Meine Noten/La-valse-opaline-ende-1.ly'
Parsing...
G:/Meine Noten/La-valse-opaline-ende-1.ly:12:23: error: EOF found inside
string
  encodingsoftware =
                      "
G:/Meine Noten/La-valse-opaline-ende-1.ly:12:23: error: syntax error,
unexpected end of input, expecting \header
  encodingsoftware =
                      "
fatal error: failed files: "G:/Meine Noten/La-valse-opaline-ende-1.ly"
Wurde mit dem Return-Code 1 beendet.
----------------------------

If I make Strg+A; Strg+C and make Strg+V into this mail , I get this poor
code as result.
----------------------------

\version "2.19.59"
% automatically converted by musicxml2ly from G:/Meine
Noten/La-valse-opaline-ende.xml
\pointAndClickOff

\include "articulate.ly"

%% additional definitions required by the score:
\language "deutsch"

\header {
  encodingsoftware =  "

Is seems not to be a matter of the xml-source, because I have the problem
with xml-files created by
- Musescore
- Capella
- Sibelius