Re: XML-Import into Frescobaldi Windows

From: zs.hassia
Subject: Re: XML-Import into Frescobaldi Windows
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:08:07 +0200

>OK.
>Obviously the string for 'encodingsoftware' is somehow mis-encoded. But
>the notepad-screenshot showed strang things for the whole document.
>
>Could you please remove the whole header block from the imported
>document and compile it again? If it is a problem with the
>'encodingsoftware' then it should compile fine, if it's a general
>problem it should choke on the next invalid characters.

Result:
----------------------------
Starte lilypond-windows.exe 2.19.59 [La-valse-opaline-ende-1.ly]...
Processing
`c:/users/stephan/appdata/local/temp/frescobaldi-ldipza/tmpxdwdcp/La-valse-o
paline-ende-1.ly'
Parsing...
c:/users/stephan/appdata/local/temp/frescobaldi-ldipza/tmpxdwdcp/La-valse-op
aline-ende-1.ly:21:16: error: syntax error, unexpected end of input
  \tempo 4=112
               -
fatal error: failed files:
"c:\\users\\stephan\\appdata\\local\\temp\\frescobaldi-ldipza\\tmpxdwdcp\\La
-valse-opaline-ende-1.ly"
Wurde mit dem Return-Code 1 beendet.

----------------------------

>> ----------------------------
>>
>> Is seems not to be a matter of the xml-source, because I have the
>> problem
>> with xml-files created by
>> - Musescore
>> - Capella
>> - Sibelius
>>

>It doesn't look like a problem with the xml file, yes. It's obviously
>coming from the output of the converter.
>What should be tested is if this is related to Frescobaldi or not. So
>could you try to also convert your file manually through the musicxml2ly
>tool?

If you would please write my input for  cmd, yes.

The place of Lilypond.exe is
C:\Program Files (x86)\LilyPond

The place of the xml-file is

G:\Meine Noten