Re: placing "opus"

From: Kieren MacMillan
Subject: Re: placing "opus"
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2017 12:02:50 -0400

Hi all,

>> I can get everything but to the opus under the composer. My code is attached.
> composer = \markup \center-column { "E. MacDowell" "Op. 51” }

This is a good quick-and-dirty solution… but I’m not a fan of overloading
functions, especially if Mark is going to be engraving a lot of pieces with the
same title format. In that case, I’d definitely suggest tweaking the
scoreTitleMarkup (and/or bookTitleMarkup) to place the opus number explicitly,
and then the header variables can be kept separate (as Mark currently has them).

Cheers,
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info