Re: Midiimport für Lilypond/Frescobaldi

From: Stjepan Horvat
Subject: Re: Midiimport für Lilypond/Frescobaldi
Date: Tue, 2 May 2017 07:18:29 +0200

For this purpose i would rather:
1. Record my staff in DAW (bitwig). Edit and Quantize (start-s and ends). When you are satisfied with what you hear export as midi.
2. Import your midi file in musescore and look for something that is unusual in sheet music. Make music rythmic beautiful.
3. Export as musicxml and convert musicxml2ly.
4. Edit converted music with frescobaldi. Adding header, paper, staff, transpositions and whatever is needed.

Nesmotren govori kao da mačem probada, a jezik je mudrih iscjeljenje. Izreke 12:18