How to move a note just a little

From: Engraver
Subject: How to move a note just a little
Date: Thu, 04 May 2017 07:47:04 +0200

Hi guys,

 I am engraving a chorale prelude by Georg Friedrich Kauffmann. There is a bar where I want the alto voice to cross over to the left hand staff, see the example below. But then the b in the alto voice clashed with both d's in tenor- and bass voice. I'd like to move the b in the alto a little to the left, or both d's in the tenor and bass a little to the right. I have tried NoteColumn.force-shift, NoteColumn.X-offset and NoteHead.extra-spacing-width in various combinations on the clashing notes, but nothing gives the desired effect. I can put voiceThree before d in the tenor voice and it moves out of the way nicely. But the d in the bass voice stays where it is and that's not the effect that I want, I want them to stay merged.

Is there a way in Lilypond to nudge a note (either the b in the alto voice, or both d's in tenor and bass) a little to the left or to the right?

\version "2.18.2"

global = {
  \key g \major \time 4/4
}

soprano = \relative c' {
  \global
  fis2 g |
}

alto = \relative c' {
  \global
  c4~ \once \override Beam.positions = #'(-4.5 . -5) c8 \change Staff="left"  \voiceOne  b16 a
  b8 g a b
}

tenor = \relative c'  {
  \global