Re: Doing some strange stuff with multi-measure rests

From: caagr98
Subject: Re: Doing some strange stuff with multi-measure rests
Date: Fri, 5 May 2017 21:48:39 +0200

Yeah, that seems to work, thanks!

I'd prefer if it didn't reduce the left margin, but there's no point in being picky. I guess it can be fixed by tweaking the X-offset and the scaling factor. I'm considering experimenting with modifying the stencil expression itself, though.

Getting the drum roll to be normal-sized is easy - just don't make it a grace.

As for the text inside the MMR, I think one possible way would be to make MMRNumber.text contain both the fermata and a whiteouted text.