Parenthesized dynamics

From: Michiel Sikma
Subject: Parenthesized dynamics
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 13:08:42 +0900

Hi all,

I've been doing some work on trying to get parenthesized dynamic markings. But I can't quite get them just right. What I want to do is fine-tune the exact positioning of the dynamic letter itself. I've got an example here:
http://lilybin.com/j5mgdg/1
I found the code for parenthesizing the dynamic marking online and modified it a little bit...but I'm just not 100% sure how to efficiently move the P and F in these examples. The P especially could go a bit more to the right, and a bit more up.
If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be super grateful!

Regards,
Michiel