Re: page-turn-page-breaking.cc (core dumped)

From: Pierre-Luc Gauthier
Subject: Re: page-turn-page-breaking.cc (core dumped)
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 17:04:52 -0400

Well this seem serious enough...

Should I post to address@hidden ?

I did read http://lilypond.org/bug-reports.html
But never officially (or at least correctly) done so.
My problem is that, this assertion bug :
 `!isinf (best.demerits_) && start < end - 1'
seems to popup rather randomly and I have not been able (yet) to make
it happen in a MWE.

The bug only seems to appear when I also get this message :
programming error: Improbable offset for stencil: -inf staff space
Setting to zero.
What stencil?
How could I make the output more verbose?

I tried figuring the code (mostly the calc_subproblem function inside
lily/page-turn-page-breaking.cc) but I am in no way competent enough
to figure this one out.
(Am still reading the SICP and other programming basics books though)

What would be the next step for me to take?

Thanks
--
Pierre-Luc Gauthier