Re: ClefModifier tweaks conditional on clef

From: tisimst
Subject: Re: ClefModifier tweaks conditional on clef
Date: Tue, 9 May 2017 15:13:32 -0700 (MST)

All,

On Tue, May 9, 2017 at 2:58 PM, Noeck [via Lilypond] <[hidden email]> wrote:
does it only handle the x-offset? Try-and-error told me that the first
number is the X-offset for _8 and the second for ^8.
But can I affect the y position?

Oh, yeah. Sorry about that. I was going off of memory, but forgot that this is how the pairs are actually utilized. Thanks, Simon, for a usable solution.

Best,
AbrahamĀ