Re: Apply a music-function script to all elements of a list

From: zaord
Subject: Re: Apply a music-function script to all elements of a list
Date: Wed, 10 May 2017 06:01:00 -0700 (MST)

Hi Simon,

Thanks for your answer. I tryied to add a score in my file to have a
bebugging compilable file.

I get an error when I compile your code (join file) : Wrong type (expecting
Stencil): (#<Stencil  > #<Stencil  > #<Stencil  > # incdiato82.ly
<http://lilypond.1069038.n5.nabble.com/file/n203059/incdiato82.ly>  <Stencil
> #<Stencil  > #<Stencil  > #<Stencil  > #<Stencil  >)

If I take off the 'apply' from 'apply ly:stencil-add , then the lines you
add works but not the make-dot-list function, and if I delete it, the
make-dot-list works but not the background...

I never learned Scheme at school and this language is not so obvious, and I
have a lot of problems to understand it. Even with guile documentation I
need to have the basic and actually I didn't found anything which explain
from zero. Do you know any good book or tutorial / course ?

I try to do my best,

Thanks for your help again,

ewen