Re: ClefModifier tweaks conditional on clef

From: Simon Albrecht
Subject: Re: ClefModifier tweaks conditional on clef
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 01:03:22 +0200

Am 10.05.2017 um 19:26 schrieb Noeck:
Am 10.05.2017 um 00:03 schrieb Simon Albrecht:
of course you could write a callback:
Thanks Simon,

that's much better than my approach to replace the \clef command with a
\once \override or \tweak and \clef combination.

I'll figure out what the #\F means

It’s a Scheme ‘character’.

  but could someone tell me how I can
find out whether the clef is a CueClef or clef of a clef change?
Is there a property I can access in your callback?

Change clefs can be recognised by the glyph name as well. You can try putting some sort of (display glyph-name) in the body of the let-expression (on the same level like the actual functionality) to find out more.

Best, Simon