Re: Strange indent

From: Johannes Roeßler
Subject: Re: Strange indent
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 13:16:03 +0200

Dear Andrew,

I definitely have to improve my archiv-searching skills ;) - but it worked, your guess regarding the grace notes was correct - and with you mentioning it I recalled that I had this issue a few years ago..

thx and cheers, Joei

Hi Joel,

I had this same error message once, and asked about it on the list. There's some discussion if you search the archives. I can't recall that there was any good resolution of the topic.

It is suspicious that the erroring line has a grace at the start. Can you try applying a grace spacer rest of the same duration in the bass clef at the same musical moment? I have a feeling this may be the famous grace note bug that lilypond has.

Andrew