Note spacing issue with accidental

From: DJF
Subject: Note spacing issue with accidental
Date: Thu, 11 May 2017 13:24:03 -0400

In the code below, the last eighth note in voice two of both the right and left hand are too far to the right (even slightly more so in the piece from which this excerpt is taken, shown in the attached image). I’ve fiddled with various values using  \once \override NoteColumn.force-hshift and  \once \override Score.NoteColumn.X-offset but nothing ever happens. I think that the issue is the proximity (to the upper note) of the sharp on the C in the alto, because when I make it a C-natural, the spacing is normal. I don’t know what else to try … any hints?

—
Dan

\version "2.19.58"

rightOne = \relative c' {
  \key g \major
  d8 e fis g
}

rightTwo = \relative c' {
  c4 \tuplet 3/2 { d4 cis8 }
}

leftOne = \relative c' {
  \key g \major
  \tuplet 3/2 4 { a8 g fis g fis e }
}

leftTwo = \relative c {
  c4 \tuplet 3/2 { b4 bes8 }
}

\score {
  <<
    \new PianoStaff <<
      \new Staff = "right" { << \rightOne \\ \rightTwo >> }
      \new Staff = "left" { \clef bass << \leftOne \\ \leftTwo >> }