Re: Problem with Fonts too big

From: Michael Gerdau
Subject: Re: Problem with Fonts too big
Date: Fri, 12 May 2017 16:42:01 +0200

> I get this big font issue, too. I'm using Lilypond 2.18.2 on
> Slackware-current.

[Test data snipped]

> Alexander's PDF displays with the correct sized fonts, but mine are
> oversized. Perhaps the issue is Lilypond isn't finding the fonts from the
> TeXLive installation?

Can't decide what's on your system. I finally got the problem solved on
my box by reinstalling a font related package. I no longer recall the
details but it was something like gsfonts-cyr or tex-gyre-fonts or such.
from the original arch repos - for some reason I no longer recall I had
replaced one of these with another package from some other repo which
according to my very dim recollection had been a good idea when I first
did that...and months later broke my system.

Kind regards,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: address@hidden