Re: Lilypond newbie can't compile

From: Andrew Bernard
Subject: Re: Lilypond newbie can't compile
Date: Sat, 20 May 2017 18:11:37 +1000

Hi Manuela,

The emphasis in my mail was on 7, not Windows. I wonder if there is an incompatibility with ghostscript and Windows 7, that being rather dated now?

Andrew

On 20 May 2017 at 18:05, Manuela Gößnitzer <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Andrew,

well, I think the Lilypond-Homepage should be updated so  that the latest "developer"-version is strongly recommanded. Compiling a sourcefile is a batchjob, so where is the harm done when it crashes?

I use windows myself for several reasons (there is software that works on windows only e.g.) so I don't ask that question.