Re: changing alignment of augmentation dots across multiple voices in th

From: David Nalesnik
Subject: Re: changing alignment of augmentation dots across multiple voices in the same staff
Date: Tue, 23 May 2017 11:20:11 -0500

Kieren,

On Tue, May 23, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello all,

In the two-voice situation (bottom staff) shown in the attached screenshot, I’d like the dot on the rest to *not* be vertically aligned with the dots on the notes.

1. I tried to find such a setting in the manual, but failed — what should I be looking for?

You provide no example to try this on, but what about moving the Dot_column_engraver to the Voice context instead of Staff?

Best,
David