Re: Fwd: [Frescobaldi] GSoC Project "Add Support for Git Workflows to Fr

From: Leszek Wroński
Subject: Re: Fwd: [Frescobaldi] GSoC Project "Add Support for Git Workflows to Frescobaldi" introduction (Urs Liska)
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 14:04:14 +0200

Guys,

apologies if I've missed something obvious, but what is the intended place for discussing the very welcome 'Add Git support to Frescobaldi' project? Here? The Frescobaldi forum? The wiki (but where?)?

(I just have a minor requst: it would be convenient if we could create and change branches, I don't see that on the function list.)

When it comes to the diff presentation, I'm partial to the 'Emacs + magit' combination (https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/Magit )

Good luck with the project!

Cheers,

Leszek.