Re: Accidentals.sharp with number

From: Emrecan
Subject: Re: Accidentals.sharp with number
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 06:38:38 -0700 (MST)

I can write text.

\markup{
    \combine
    \musicglyph #"accidentals.sharp"
    \hspace #0.1
    \super
    \musicglyph #"eight"
}

Result: #⁸

I will write a fuction like this but I can't. Can you help me, what is
wrong?

sharptwo= #(list(make-musicglyph-markup "sharp") (make-musicglyph-markup
"eight"))
myGlyphs = #`(8/9 . \sharptwo)

\layout {
  \context {
    \Score
    \override KeySignature.glyph-name-alist = \myGlyphs
    \override Accidental.glyph-name-alist = \myGlyphs
    \override AccidentalCautionary.glyph-name-alist = \myGlyphs
    \override TrillPitchAccidental.glyph-name-alist = \myGlyphs
    \override AmbitusAccidental.glyph-name-alist = \myGlyphs