Re: ly Source for examples on the LP Homepage

From: Manuela Gößnitzer
Subject: Re: ly Source for examples on the LP Homepage
Date: Mon, 29 May 2017 16:01:42 +0200

Thanks for the link, I think it would be a good idea to add it on the homepage,
greetings,
Manuela

Hi all,

> Il giorno lun 29 mag 2017 alle 13:41, Martin Tarenskeen <address@hidden> ha scritto:
>> In addition to Manuela's question: What's happening with the stems below the lower staff of the Granados example on that page? If we want to show what LilyPond scores can look like this is not what we want want people to see.
>
> Known problem with dpreview.. see issues 2968, 2849, 2330 and 625 on the tracker.
> https://sourceforge.net/p/testlilyissues/issues/2968/

So why use it? Surely there are other ways to generate this image that don’t suffer this way?
(It’s never happened to me on Mac OS X, but maybe I’m generating images differently?)

It really is unacceptable, especially given how much we explicitly praise Lilypond’s output.

Thanks,
Kieren.