Re: Frenched score and instrumentName.

From: Hwaen Ch'uqi
Subject: Re: Frenched score and instrumentName.
Date: Wed, 31 May 2017 21:01:07 -0400

Greetings Kieren,

Yes, I had considered that but had hoped that there would be a
smoother solution that would not then require me to change
shortInstrumentName for each part to reflect the desired abbreviations
to follow. But no matter; this is to me an insignificant hiccup in a
program that I otherwise simply adore! Thank you for your reply.

Hwaen Ch'uqi