Re: Adjusting OttavaBracket parameters (was "Re: can't seem to apply twe

From: Peter Crighton
Subject: Re: Adjusting OttavaBracket parameters (was "Re: can't seem to apply tweaks on tweaks")
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017 19:38:00 +0200

Please look at the attached png and test the attached code.
Tell me what isn't sufficient.

Cheers,
  Harm

Hi Harm,

I just found your solution to the problem I had been having for a long time – it helped tremendously, thank you!

Only problem I am having now with that:
While removing the parentheses and changing a few values to place the number directly above the note, I noticed the pacement is different if there is a repeat sign at the beginning of a line with a broken octava bracket. (See attachments.)

Is there either a way to automatically alter the placement if there is a repeat sign present (some formatBrokenRepeatOttavaText procedure that triggers only if there is a repeat sign), or to manually override the placement of the broken bracket? (I had no luck with \alterBroken shorten-pair.)

Thanks,
Peter

--
Peter Crighton | Musician & Music Engraver based in Mainz, Germany
http://www.petercrighton.de