fill-line

From: Gianmaria Lari
Subject: fill-line
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2017 18:26:37 +0200

I'm playing with the \fill-line command:

Please have a look to the following example:

\version "2.19.60"
\markup \fill-line {Word Super_super_super_long_word Another_super_super_super_long_word}

As you can see there are three words in the markup:

(1)Word  (2)Super_super_super_long_word (3)Another_super_super_super_long_word

If you check the output (see attached screenshot) the second and third word are overlapped even if there is some empty space on the first word. Is there any way I can avoid overlapping but use all the line? (plain concat is not an option :))

Thank you, g.