Re: Titling problem

From: Manuela Gößnitzer
Subject: Re: Titling problem
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2017 07:03:37 +0200

My first reply was to Ralph only, sry

Check out the LSR:

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=368

http://lsr.di.unimi.it/LSR/Item?id=467

Hi -

I cannot figure out how to do some custom titling.

I am trying to reasonably replicate the Sevcik pages as in the
attached PDF, "School_of_Violin_Technique_Op.1_Book2_for_Violin.pdf,
but with a separate initial title page. My current minimum working
example is Title_test.ly. I've been able to get a reasonable title
page, and was successful at getting the first "music" page to look
good, but then the second music page had the initial title on it.

I would appreciate any help you can give me. I can also try to provide
some other, more complex examples, if that would help.

Thanks for your help,

Ralph

--
Ralph Palmer