Re: lilypondblog.org: A Simple Trick to Help all Musicians

From: Urs Liska
Subject: Re: lilypondblog.org: A Simple Trick to Help all Musicians
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2017 16:11:34 +0200

Hi Sally,

thank you for coming here.

Do you think you can come up with a topic that actually relates to music notation and still allows you to introduce your article? As it is I'm not sure if it fits our blog, although it's surely an interesting topic for many of our readers and users.

I wouldn't mind (although I'm not alone to decide such matters) having a short (or long) article on our blog,  either discussing your existing one or only refering to it. But I think it would be better if such a new post would have a closer relation to scores and music notation.

Best
Urs