Re: Jianpu equal spacing

From: Molbo
Subject: Re: Jianpu equal spacing
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 17:42:36 +0800

Thanks for a quick response.
I found what some others have made. It looks really professional and this is
what I would to make. You can look at the pdf here.
https://download-a.akamaihd.net/files/media_books/ef/snsmn_CHS.pdf
For a picture of what to avoid please look here:

PNG image

The spacing is perfectly aligned in the first one, but the second picture is
not aligned at all.
Hope you can help.

Best regards
Rene M