Re: How to change the position of an expressive mark relative to a beam

From: Robert Blackstone
Subject: Re: How to change the position of an expressive mark relative to a beam in another voice
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2017 13:26:07 +0200

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for your advice.
Sadly enough it does not work for me since I do not want the notes to be in
fontSize = #4.5, only the marcato mark. For that reason I attached the marcato
mark to a hidden note in a separate voice. When I introduce  the \override
Script.X-offset = #6 and an Y-offset in my MWE the marcato mark sits again, or
still, underneath the beam.

If I could enlarge and shift just the marcato mark and leave the notes at their
default size and position things would be OK.

Robert