Re: Error message

From: Maxime's Music
Subject: Re: Error message
Date: Sun, 25 Jun 2017 22:33:44 +0000

Hi all,

Thanks for all your efforts with this. I'm out of internet range till Wednesday. Just trying to survive on my phone.

Harm, if you'd like to forward those files, that's fine.

Craig
On Mon, 26 Jun 2017 at 8:20 am, Thomas Morley <address@hidden> wrote:
>> I'd be happy to test.  I've an 8 Gig Ubuntu machine (my Gub builder) an
>> 8 Gig Windows 10 and my day-to-day 6 Gig Vista.  I could test with any
>> of those.  Would require the score privately.
>
> If it is still of interest, I could run on either my 16GB ArchLinux
> Laptop or my 64GB ArchLinux DB Server.
>
> Like Phil I would need the score privately.
>
> Kind regards,
> Michael

Hi Phil, Michael,

if of interest, I could send you the .zip with the files Craig sent to
me and an additional folder where I've put in my changes. The
saxaphon-music would be still missing, though.

In any case I will wait for Craig's ok, before doing so.

Cheers,
  Harm