Re: Error message

From: Thomas Morley
Subject: Re: Error message
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2017 21:47:38 +0200

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "Michael Gerdau" <address@hidden>
> To: "Thomas Morley" <address@hidden>; "Maxime's Music"
> <address@hidden>

Hi all,

in \paper from lilypond-files-harm/lilypond-files/scoreA-init.ily
I had changed #ly:optimal-breaking to #ly:one-line-breaking
and forgot to undo it before sending the zip around.

I'm afraid compilation needs to be retested if you didn't change it
back yourself. At least for my modified files.

Sorry for that,
  Harm