Re: [ANN] LilyQuick 0.94beta - Quick note Lilypond entry using MIDI for

From: Martin Tarenskeen
Subject: Re: [ANN] LilyQuick 0.94beta - Quick note Lilypond entry using MIDI for Linux
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 09:39:43 +0200 (CEST)

On Tue, 27 Jun 2017, Martin Tarenskeen wrote:

Hi, I am trying to set LilyQuick up in Fedora 25. Following the instructions in the README and INSTALL files I am now trying to find out what I have to enter in LQconfig.lua to let lq find my computer keyboard. But in /dev/input/by-id I can only see my mouse

Other question: for MIDI input I am using a small synth that has sound by itself (Yamaha Reface DX). I don't need QSynth for that. I have a feeling this could simplify the configuration steps that I need to be able to configure and use LilyQuick , but I have no idea how.

--

MT