Re: old f-clef

From: Stanton Sanderson
Subject: Re: old f-clef
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2017 16:59:54 -0500

Wols,

Agreed!

I have prepared a series of 37 single-sheet bulletin inserts with the hymn on
one side and commentary, etc. on the other. Most in the congregation would see
the symbol in the bass clef location, but it would require explanation.

Still, it would have been better to have asked about the older f-clef before
starting the project, which is in recognition of the 500th anniversary of the
Reformation.

As with most projects of this sort, it has been a learning experience.

Thanks,

Stan