Marching Percussion Score

From: Taylor Sexton
Subject: Marching Percussion Score
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 10:52:25 -0700 (MST)

Hi, all.

I am a percussionist, and I am involved this time of year in teaching the
marching arts.

I was wondering if anyone knows if someone has developed a Lilypond template
for a marching percussion section. This would be a score that would, at
minimum, include a snare drum (5-line staff), tenor drums/quads (5-line
staff), and a bass drum line (also a 5-line staff), with all the appropriate
notation possibilities (e.g., bass drum line full unison indicated by a
slash note head on the center line).