Re: snippet to properly align dynamics with expressive text

From: Shevek
Subject: Re: snippet to properly align dynamics with expressive text
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2017 15:21:01 -0700 (MST)

Agreed about the optical spacing. My goal was to get the alignment to be
identical between the bare dynamics and the dynamics + text. To my eye, the
fff and fff espressivo are aligned the same, so it seems more like something
that could be improved in Lilypond's dynamic alignment in general.

I would be pleased to contribute this to openlilylib, but I have no idea
how! I've never contributed to a collaborative project like that before. How
would I go about this?

Thanks,

Saul