Re: Place text next to rehearsal mark, or with left edge over barline if

From: Jacques Menu Muzhic
Subject: Re: Place text next to rehearsal mark, or with left edge over barline if there is none
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2017 18:29:02 +0200

Hello caagr98,

The second score in the example below can help you solve the first issue.

JM.

\version "2.17.19"

{
  \markLengthOn
  \mark\default
  \tempo "This is a really long tempo mark"
  c''4 d'' e'' f''
  \mark\default \tempo 4=60
  g'' 1
}

\score {
  <<
    \new MarkLine {
      \mark \default
      \tempo \markup "This is a really long long tempo mark"
      s1
      \mark \default
      \tempo 4=60
      s1
    }
    \new Staff {
      c''4 d'' e'' f''
      g'' 1
    }

  \layout {
    \context {
      \name "MarkLine"
      \type "Engraver_group"
      \consists Axis_group_engraver
      \consists Output_property_engraver
      \consists Mark_engraver
      \consists Metronome_mark_engraver
      \consists Text_spanner_engraver
      \consists Time_signature_engraver
      \override TimeSignature #'stencil = #point-stencil
      \override MetronomeMark #'Y-offset = #0
      \override RehearsalMark #'Y-offset = #0
      \override RehearsalMark #'extra-spacing-width = #'(0 . 0.5)
      \override MetronomeMark #'extra-spacing-width = #'(0 . 1.5)
      \override VerticalAxisGroup #'staff-staff-spacing = #'((padding . 1))
    }
    \context {
      \Score
      \remove Metronome_mark_engraver