Re: Music fonts in local directory

From: David Bellows
Subject: Re: Music fonts in local directory
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2017 14:34:19 -0700

> Its relative path is "../share/lilypond/current/fonts/otf"
> Linux package maintainers may organize things differently, though.

So it sounds like, for now, at least, if I want to do this I would be
better off providing installation instructions for the fonts for the
various platforms (OSX, Windows, and Linux). Ugh. While I know where
to put the fonts in Linux, I'm not sure if I could come up with
general enough instructions for all Linux users and then Mac and
Windows users -- who knows?

Or does there already exist a set of instructions for this for all platforms?

Dave