Re: print rehearsal marks in multiple parts

From: Joshua Nichols
Subject: Re: print rehearsal marks in multiple parts
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2017 21:41:17 -0400

Kieren,

I felt a little intimidated by the significant snippet you were probably thinking of. But, Hwaen provided a sufficient hack for my small ensemble music. :) Thanks! I'll look into that other hack when I feel a little less intimidated. :/

--
Josh

On Fri, Jul 14, 2017 at 9:19 PM, Kieren MacMillan <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Joshua,

> How can I force Lilypond do print tempo marks in multiple places? e.g. at the top of the vocal section and at the top of the keyboard accompaniment.

Search the archives and LSR for "ScoreMarks" and/or "MarkLine" — you'll find lots of hints and templates.

Hope this helps!
Kieren.

Kieren MacMillan, composer
‣ website: www.kierenmacmillan.info