Re: Need help with tuplets on my first score

From: Mike Solomon
Subject: Re: Need help with tuplets on my first score
Date: Sun, 16 Jul 2017 22:43:46 -0700

Hey Liam,

Welcome to LilyPond!

Unfortunately, I cannot help you out because your request lacks a few key elements. A couple suggestions:

1) In order to get help faster, please send the list a minimal example of what you are trying to accomplish in the .ly file.  The picture is excellent, but the .ly file should be confined only to the excerpt that you would like help with.

2) The file you have sent does not compile because of a matching bracket error (the 5/1 tuples is never closed).  Before sending anything out to the list, please make sure that it compiles.

All the best,
~Mike