about arabic.ly and hel_arabic_makam.ly

From: hassan . elfatihi
Subject: about arabic.ly and hel_arabic_makam.ly
Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 17:18:17 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

In 2014 I realized hel_arabic_makam.ly, It turns out that in 2017, Amir Czwink
made the same thing, I ask if I was not pirated. In 2014 ,I wanted to send him
to the authors of Lilypond,, but I did not know how to make.
Moreover I can prove him, with the system unix (Linux) (with the commande ls
-l) and  impressions of screens. howver my file hel_arabic_makam.ly does not
base itself on the file italaniano.ly. It uses the notation c d e f g a b.
I carried out hel_arabic_makam.ly in 2013, while basing myself on makam.ly and
italiano.ly. It depends neither on italiano.ly nor of makam.ly
however my file can be used jointly with arabic.ly. It uses the notation c d e
f g a b instead of re mi fa so la si.
I have write several versions.
I react thus, it is a history of honest intellectual.
I can eventually , send you ,hel_arabic_makam.ly
what can i do ?
Excuse me for my english, i write usually in french .

Thank you very match

hassan el fatihi