Another request : Please add OpenMusic to "Programs that export to Lilyp

From: Karim Haddad
Subject: Another request : Please add OpenMusic to "Programs that export to Lilypond"
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 20:15:29 +0200

         Hi ,

  Another missing "programs that can export LilyPond code"
is OpenMusic ( http://repmus.ircam.fr/openmusic/home ).
Is it a is a visual programming language based on Lisp.
I have written a library that can export OM score editors to Lilypond, with
polytempi support, and more.
It has also an import beta feature that allows to re-import exported scores to
OpenMusic.
Personally i compose using OpenMusic environment and typeset my scores
exclusively in The fantastatic Lilypond.

OM is free, the library also (all GNU GPL).

The library can be found here :
http://karim.haddad.free.fr/pages/downloads.html

You have also a paper here about all that :
https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/hal-01456511/document

Best regards.

--
Karim Haddad