Re: elementary macro problem

From: David Griffel
Subject: Re: elementary macro problem
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 20:13:23 +0100

Thank you, David and Simon,

I see there's no straightforward solution, so I'll stick with the standard syntax.

best wishes,
David G

On Fri, Jul 21, 2017 at 6:54 PM, Simon Albrecht <address@hidden> wrote:
On 21.07.2017 16:22, David Griffel wrote:
I just want a short abbreviation of \repeat unfold

I can understand that wish, but if I may give some advice from experience: even if it’s partially possible, it’s generally better to not abbreviate and stay with standard syntax.
It’s easier to maintain, easier to share and easier for editors to highlight, and those advantages eventually outweigh the few more keystrokes you have to make.

Best, Simon