How to control spacing between scores in a bookpart?

From: Stephen Nesbitt
Subject: How to control spacing between scores in a bookpart?
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2017 18:58:40 +0000

When creating a jazz score I typically want to break the page into two distinct sections - a top section composed of fretboard diagrams followed by the actual score. I do *not* want the sections to be on separate pages.

I've got this basically to work using a \bookpart  section enclosing 2 \score sections.

What I haven't figured out is how to control the vertical spacing between the two scores. In other words, I would like to control the vertical spacing between the chord diagram section and the actual score. The default spacing is a bit tighter than I would prefer.

Can anyone help out?

Thx,

-steve