running midi2ly in frecobaldi 3.0

From: MING TSANG
Subject: running midi2ly in frecobaldi 3.0
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 19:23:28 +0000 (UTC)

hi lilyponders,

I did the following steps in frecobaldi - trying to import midi so as to produce lily text file

1. file - import - import midi
2. selection box appeard : select midi file (created by lily ) - hit "open" button
3. another box appeared - check "pitches in absolute mode" box - hit "run midi2ly" button
4. nothing happened - no log entry and no lily code generated - just return before step 1.

What must I do to have the "un midi2ly" work?

Thank you,
Ming