Re: Text listing output in .txt file

From: Daniel Sanmartín Nieto
Subject: Re: Text listing output in .txt file
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 08:52:30 -0700 (MST)

It would be for "tracking" the changes made when transcribing sources for a
critical edition. For example, if I change a g-sharp to a g-natural, I would
like to write on a line of code "g-sharp changed to g-natural" that then
would be listed on a text file that I can copy to my critical commentary.

I don't know if I've been clear enough... Unfortunately, I couldn't get any
working code.

Regards.